SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Owning a dog in Charlotte doesn’t mean you should give up your dream of having a bright, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Synthetic grass resists a number of canine activities that often plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen level and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and develop unsightly brown spots. With synthetic turf, you don’t have to put up with a spotted yard any longer since synthetic turf fibers are resistant to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely permeable, nonabsorbent backing of synthetic grass allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That makes it possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply washing the area with a water hose. Artificial turf is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, vibrant appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never bring in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Because of this, an effortlessly clean yard also maintains a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with single blades rising from the dirt, artificial grass has a backing that holds all the fibers in position. This discouraged your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your landscaping.
- Pests: The inherently antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic turf means that ants, ticks and fleas are not interested in living in your lawn. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to take inside your house.
In addition to making pet ownership simpler, synthetic grass extends extra benefits to barefooted friends
- Safe, nontoxic threads and filling that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to preserve your pet’s health
- Cushioned filling for a safer place to run and play
- Dramatically reduced upkeep and watering bills
- Rich, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that makes for the coolest synthetic grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens Charlotte is the trusted source for family- and pet-friendly artificial turf that stays beautiful all year round.